I like this recipe because it is so quick to make and it is great for any meal.
The silicone muffin cups make cleanup super easy, as nothing stick to them, and the quick just falls out easily.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to your liking before cooking (yeah, just guess)
- Crack the eggs into n a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup.
- Beat the eggs well (I use a fork, but you can use a whisk or electric beater), incorporating a good deal of air.
- Add the grated cheese and stir it into the egg until evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into five silicone muffin cups.
- Optionally add some extra grated cheese on top.
- Microwave at half power for five minutes.
Makes five fluffy little no-crust quiches. I eat three, and Kathleen eats the other two. :-)